Korea University Master’s Degree Program in International Development for Developing Countries Students. Seoul, Korea, Korea International Cooperation Agency and Korea University
With a mission to nurture talented students from developing countries, KOICA invites high-calibre students from developing countries and helps them gain professional and systematic knowledge that will play a key role in their home country’s development.
User Review( votes)
To accomplish this mission, KOICA has been operating master’s degree courses with leading Korean universities in the fields of economics, trade, women’s empowerment, rural development, etc.
In particular, this program has significantly strengthened the relationships between Korea and the students’ home countries. Students, who have been given an opportunity to see Korea’s experience in poverty reduction and socio-economic development, will gain a deeper understanding of Korea and contribute to the future social, political and economic ties between the two nations.
Training Institute: Graduate School of International Studies, Korea University
Application Submission Due: December 6, 2011
1. Application Form
2. Statement of Purpose
3. Two photos, 3 X 4 cm sized
4. Certificate of Degree (or Certificated Expected Graduation form) of all colleges and graduate schools (in English).
5. Official transcripts of all colleges and graduate schools (should be SEALED by the issuing institution and written in English).
6. A copy of passport
7. Two letters of recommendation (Download Available), from professors familiar with the applicant’s academic work, or from professional supervisors.
8. TOEFL, TOEIC, IELTS score report: Native speakers of English or those who graduated from the university which all courses are conducted in English are exempt from this requirement.
9. Certificate of Employment (if applicable)
Please refer to the following site for more information: Application form of the schools is available.
Admission form Website
Category: Scholarships for Developing Countries