Korea University of Technology and Education (Koreatech) is inviting foreign applicants to a Postdoctoral position funded by National Research Foundation in Korea.
The educational award is open for students from all nationalities who wish to apply for the postdoctoral program at Koreatech for the academic year 2021/2022.
A wonderful opportunity for international students in Korea.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1991, Korea University of Technology and Education is a private higher-education institution that offers students multiple opportunities to develop their skills and qualifications through practical training.
Why study at Korea University of Technology and Education? Koreatech provides an opportunity to acquire a high-quality education and experience life at higher learning institutes at relatively low expense. Their program will grant students part-time work opportunities on campus.
Application Deadline: As Soon as Possible
- University or Organization: Korea University of Technology and Education
- Department: School of Mechatronics Engineering
- Course Level: Postdoctoral
- Award: The recipients will work on the available projects.
- Access Mode: Email CV to [email protected]
- Number of Awards: 1
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in Korea
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Foreign applicants are available.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can apply for Postdoctoral at the School of Mechatronics Engineering at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: The participants must have strong publication records, skill in either MEMS/electronics or polymer materials with the synthesis of carbon-based materials/polymer.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Submit your curriculum vitae through email to [email protected].
- Admission Requirements: PhD in EE/ME or Chemistry, Material Science, or closely relevant fields is a must for this opportunity.
- Language Requirement: Must have good proficiency in the English language.
The participants will be available to work in the coming fall or ASAP with a salary of 30,000,000+ won per year.