If you are a high-calibre international student with the ability to change your future, then you can apply for the international awards offered by the Glasgow Caledonian University for the academic session 2021-2022.
Great opportunity for overseas students to complete their studies in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Glasgow Caledonian University has a variety of opportunities for obtaining access to educational programs. It offers a wide variety of PhD, masters and postgraduate courses to help with outstanding study opportunities to develop your bright future.
Why study at Glasgow Caledonian University? Indeed, GCU provides its learners with world-class schooling, high-quality services, and a truly unforgettable experience. Students will find outstanding facilities and teaching excellence at GCU, which will help them begin a successful career.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2021
- University or Organization: Glasgow Caledonian University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Up to £4,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programme in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must be an international student.
- Must be self-funded undergraduate international students only.
- Must study a full-time course at the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be eligible for this grant, the student must have to take admission at the university. After that, applicants will be automatically considered for this opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit a personal statement, letters of reference, academic and professional certificates, academic transcripts, and a photocopy of their passport.
- Admission Requirements: Students are required to submit previous year degrees or certificates with an excellent academic result.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information, go through the English language requirements
Glasgow Caledonian University will provide an award of £1,000 for the first year of their degree and £1,000 each following year. For four years, you could gain up to £4,000.