KTH One-Year Scholarship is open to current KTH master’s program students who have achieved outstanding results in their first year of studies. The main purpose of this program is to provide financial support for the students.
Established in 1827, KTH Royal Institute of Technology is one of the top hundred universities in the world. It offers education in technology subjects with a strong professional focus.
KTH One-Year Scholarship in Sweden
Nice choice to study a masters programme in Sweden.
User Review( votes)
Why at KTH Royal Institute of Technology? While studying at KTH will allow students to develop their strengths and cultivate their cademic abilities. It encourages students to contribute ideas and opinions, which in turn helps students to open up to new perceptions.
Application Deadline: 15 April 2023.
- University: KTH Royal Institute of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s
- Award: Tuition fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Local
- The award can be taken in Sweden
- Eligible Countries: Applications will accept from current students.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: the Master’s program will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for the scholarship, you must be a fee-paying student and have satisfactory grades to progress to the second year of your studies.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply, applicants are required to apply for the master’s program at the university.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must choose a master’s program admission requirements for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: The general and program-specific documents are listed under ‘Entry requirements’ on each program page, and most applicants can upload all documents on universityadmissions.se. The documentation requirements and academic qualifications may differ between countries. No documents should be sent to KTH unless you are instructed to do so.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The KTH Royal Institute of Technology will provide a One-Year Scholarship covering the tuition fee for the second year of a two-year master’s program at KTH. The scholarship does not include living costs.