KTH One-Year Scholarship is open to current KTH master’s programme students who have achieved outstanding results in their first year of studies. The main purpose of this program is to provide financial support for the students.
Established in 1827, KTH Royal Institute of Technology is one of the top hundred universities in the world. It offers education in technology subjects with a strong professional focus.
Nice choice to study a masters programme in Sweden.
User Review( votes)
Why at KTH Royal Institute of Technology? While studying at KTH, this will give you the opportunity to develop your individual strengths and cultivate your academic abilities. It encourages students to contribute ideas and opinions, which in turn help students to open up to new perceptions.
- University: KTH Royal Institute of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s
- Award: Tuition fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Local
- The award can be taken in Sweden
- Eligible Countries: Applications will accept from current students.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: the Master programme will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for the scholarship you must be a fee-paying student and have satisfactory grades to progress to the second year of your studies.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply, applicants are required to apply for the master’s programme at the university.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates need to choose a master’s programmes admission requirements for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: The general and programme specific documents are listed under ‘Entry requirements’ on each programme page such as most applicants can upload all documents on universityadmissions.se. The documentation requirements and academic qualifications may differ between countries. No documents should be sent to KTH unless you are instructed to do so.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The university will provide the tuition fee for the second year only.
- Late March 2020: Application opens
- Mid-April 2020: Application deadline