The St. Lawrence University is now accepting applications from high achieving aspirants to get enrolled and enjoy the benefits of Canadian Scholars Program.
This educational award is open for outstanding Canadian students who wish to study in the United States for the academic year 2021/2022.
Excellent opportunity for Canadian students.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1856, St. Lawrence University provides an inspiring and demanding undergraduate education at an international level. It has 2400 undergraduate and 100 graduate students.
Why study at St. Lawrence University? This is a great university to get real-world experience to build your professional network. It provides you with an opportunity to think independently, creatively and critically.
Application Deadline: January 11, 2021
- University: St. Lawrence University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Up to $50,000 USD
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Canadian students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Canadian students can apply for this application.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The undergraduate program will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for the grant, incoming first-year students who attend Canadian high schools, although Canadian students attending American high schools may be considered on a space-available basis.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this award, all interested students are required to apply through the given Scholarship Application Form.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the previous transcripts at the university.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, students must have an excellent academic record.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
To find out more about this scholarship READ MORE HERE
The bursary value for the program ranges from $25,000 to $50,000 USD per year, with four-year total values of $100,000 to $200,000 USD.