Research analysts, trainees, and students from developing countries aspiring to participate in an academic, educational or training program in Japan must not miss out on this opportunity! The Kubota Fund is launching its Scholarship Grants for the academic year 2023/2024.
Trainees and researchers traveling from developing countries with the aim of pursuing their academic degree, training, or research at educational/research institutes or business enterprises in Japan are ideal candidates to be considered to be awarded the grant. Twelve grants worth 80,000 to 100,000 Yen per month will be awarded.
Nice offer for international students
User Review( votes)
The Kubota Fund is a charitable trust established in 1984 by the late Yutaka Kubota, founder of Nippon Koei Co. Ltd. The founding was done with the notion of contributing necessary funds from his own property. Since then, the fund has helped and assisted many trainees and researchers from all over the world.
The Kubota Fund was established especially for individuals from developing countries that are rapidly improving their social and economic infrastructures by backing it with economic as well as technical support from industrialized countries. The Kubota Fund aims to foster the growth of industrial technologies of less developed countries by financing the training of their potential leaders in their niches.
Application Deadline: Application will close on Monday, 16th January 2023.
- University or Organization: The Kubota Fund
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: 100,000 Yen
- Number of Awards: 12
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Japan
- Eligible Countries: Students from foreign countries can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Candidates can apply to an educational institute or a business enterprise in Japan.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be students from developing countries.
- The applicants must be officially enrolled in a research/educational/training institute or hired by a business enterprise located in Japan.
- The applicants must be pursuing an academic degree(s)/conducting a research project(s) on a specific engineering development theme (preferably civil engineering, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, agriculture, environmental engineering, energy engineering, architecture, or development economics).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must follow the application procedure of the university or enterprise they wish to join. Then, they must log in to the Kubota Fund portal and submit an application for the scholarship to be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants are required to prepare a letter of recommendation and certificate of enrolment, transcript, letter of Admission and any other additional documents, if necessary.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the entry requirements if the university they wish to join or fulfill the requirements of the position they want to land at their choice of enterprise.
- Language Requirement: The applicants may be needed to use English or Japanese languages. Therefore, proficiency in the same will be advantageous.
The awardees will be presented a grant worth Yen 80,000 to Yen 100,000 per month for one year, renewal subjected to qualifications, by the Kubota Fund.