Outstanding students are inviting to become a part of the La Trobe International Academic funding for the academic year 2021-2022. The program is open for international students from a country in Europe & the Americas.
The funding program is awarded to highly motivated students who want to commence an undergraduate or postgraduate program at La Trobe University in Australia.
An awesome chance for international students.
User Review( vote)
Established in 1964, La Trobe University is one of the world’s best young universities ranking in the top 1.2 percent of the world’s universities. It provides a number of awards and facilities. There are multiple degree programs available at the undergraduate, master, and doctoral levels.
Why at La Trobe University? The university has a strong international, national and regional reputation for its teaching qualities. La Trobe helps students to find the right opportunity to internationalize their study experience and develop a professional network overseas.
Application Deadline: February 28, 2020
- University or Organization: La Trobe University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate & Postgraduate
- Award: 15% – 30% reduction on course fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applicants must be a citizen of a country in Europe or the Americas.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The studentships are awarded in the subjects offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Be a new international student commencing your studies at La Trobe in semester 1,2020.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity , all participants are suggested to take admission in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at the university. After that, they have to complete an online application.
- Supporting Documents: Students must provide a detailed CV with not more than 250-word justification summary of “What excellence means to them”.
- Admission Requirements: The grant is awarded on the basis of past academic performance of the candidates.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university
The sponsorship will provide a 15% – 30% reduction on course fees for the academic year 2021-2022.