To reduce the financial burden of overseas education costs, La Trobe University is introducing the Marketing Department International Scholarships to high-potential students in Australia.
The educational fund is open to outstanding students who have a plan to undertake a research programme at the university. The scholarship award will be dispensed in a yearly stipend of $28,854 and other allowances, including tuition fees.
Great offer for international students to complete their PhD degree in Australia with an award amount of $28854 per annum for three and a half years.
User Review( votes)
La Trobe University is a public research university in Melbourne that is ranked among the top 400 universities in the world. It aims to equip their universities to overcome current challenges and remain sustainable and relevant as the world returns to normalcy following this unexpected pandemic.
Why study at La Trobe University? Candidates who study at this university will have the opportunity for rapid career advancement as well as the opportunity to work in a variety of labs. A more tangible advantage of conducting research is the opportunity to rapidly improve your technical skills in a real-world setting outside of the classroom.
Application Deadline: The application process for this funding opportunity will close on February 28, 2022.
- University or Organization: La Trobe University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $28,854
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Students from Australia, New Zealand, and other regions can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply to take up research studies in the Development and evaluation of footwear to optimize balance and mobility.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Meet the entrance requirements for the Doctor of Philosophy not be receiving another scholarship greater than 75 percent of the stipend rate for the same purpose
- You will be enrolled full-time and undertaking their research at the La Trobe University Bundoora campus
- Have completed a Masters by Research or other significant body of research, such as an honours research thesis or lead authorship of a peer-reviewed publication, assessed at a La Trobe Masters by research standard of 75 or above.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For empowering with this educational award, candidates have to enrol in the research degree at the university. After that, you can complete the form and submit your application to the La Trobe via email to [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- University academic transcripts and completion certificates (originals or certified copies)
- Professional CV (resume)
- Birth certificate or citizenship certificate (original or certified copy, for domestic applicants only)
- Documentary evidence of your English language proficiency (optional)
- Current passport and an Australian visa
- Admission Requirements: Students must have completed a Masters by Research or other significant body of research, such as an honors research thesis or lead authorship of a peer-reviewed publication, assessed at a La Trobe Masters by research standard of 75 or above.
- Language Requirement: The students are requested to check the English language requirements of the university and submit proof of proficiency accordingly.
La Trobe University will provide the following study expenses:
- A La Trobe Research Scholarship for three and a half years, with a value of $28,854.00 per annum, to support your living costs (2022 rate)
- A fee-relief scholarship for up to four years
- Relocation allowance and publication/thesis allowance
- Opportunities to work with La Trobe’s outstanding researchers and have access to our suite of professional development programs.