Industry PhD Scholarship – St John Ambulance Australia (Victoria) Inc is a prestigious scholarship funded by La Trobe University in collaboration with St John Ambulance Australia (Victoria). The funding will be granted to an exceptional applicant who is curious about researching how to improve the first reaction to cardiac events.
The educational fund is open to outstanding students from Australia and New Zealand who plan to undertake a research program at the university. The program will distribute a yearly stipend of $33500 and other allowances, including tuition fees for the academic year 2023-2024.
La Trobe University Industry PhD Positionsin Australia
Great offer to fund PhD in Australia.
User Review( votes)
La Trobe University is a general study university which ranked among the top 400 in the globe. It aims to provide its academies to overwhelm everyday challenges and stay sustainable and appropriate as the globe produces normality following this great pandemic. La Trobe has a creamy collection of capabilities that is positively appreciated and manages some of the multiple important points.
Why study at La Trobe University? Candidates studying at La Trobe University’s better discernible benefit of performing research are the possibility to rapidly enhance their technical skills in a real-world setting outside of the classroom. It has a co-developed Trade Ready Advantage Program with outstanding employers, so the researchers obtain sufficient assets in their career search.
Application Deadline: 30th November 2022
- University or Organization: La Trobe University
- Department: Doctor of Philosophy
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $33500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Australian and New Zealand Citizen
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Students from Australia Citizen, New Zealand Citizen are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in PhD Doctor of Philosophy subject offered by La Trobe University.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants are required to meet the entrance requirements for the Doctor of Philosophy (PhD)
- Applicants should not be receiving another scholarship greater than 75 per cent of the stipend rate for the same purpose
- Applicants must be Australian and New Zealand citizens or Australian permanent resident
In selecting successful applicants, they prioritise applications from candidates who:
- Applicants will be enrolled full-time and undertaking their research at a La Trobe University campus
- Applicants must have completed a master’s by research or other significant body of research, such as an honours research thesis or lead authorship of a peer-reviewed publication, assessed at a La Trobe Masters by research standard of 75 or above.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates who hope to apply for this application follow 3 steps on the university’s research application page. Candidates must ensure they submit a complete application for scholarship and candidature.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents (originals or certified copies) to the university:
- Academic transcripts and completion certificates
- Professional CV/resume outlining relevant work experience, academic awards, prior research background etc.
- A copy of your Master‡s thesis (with at least two chapters translated into English if it is not written in English)
- Details of any publications
- A preliminary research proposal of no more than 300 words
- For advertised scholarships or projects, any other documentation stipulated in the scholarship advertisement
- Birth certificate or citizenship certificate
- Documentary evidence of their English language proficiency
- must include a copy with your application – a current passport and/or an Australian visa
- Admission Requirements: Students must have to meet the entrance requirements for the Doctor of Philosophy.
- Language Requirement: The students are requested to check the English language requirements of the university and submit proof of proficiency accordingly.
La Trobe University will provide all the following:
- A La Trobe Research funding for three and a half years, with a value of $33,500 per annum, to support your living costs (2023 rate)
- A fee-relief funding for up to four years
- Relocation allowance and publication/thesis allowance
- Opportunities to work with La Trobe‡s outstanding researchers, and have access to the university suite of professional development programs.