The harder you work the more luck you will have. Therefore, La Trobe University is presenting the Vietnamese Excellence program for helping you in building a bright future in Australia.
Excellent educational program for Vietnam candidates in Australia
User Review( votes)
La Trobe University was ranked in the top 100 universities under 50 and is considered to be particularly strong in the area of arts and humanities. It is an Australian multi-campus public research university which was established in 1964.
Why at La Trobe University? The university has a strong international, national and regional reputation for its teaching qualities. It offers flexible study which suits candidates and also has a great supportive environment.
Application Deadline: July 10, 2020
- University or Organization: La Trobe University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate degree program
- Award: 50% tuition fee reduction
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Vietnam
- The program can be taken in Australia
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Only Vietnam candidates are allowed to participate
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The program is available for pursuing a bachelor or a master degree program in any field offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: The participants must commence their studies at any of La Trobe University campuses (excluding Sydney campus) in the 1st semester of 2020.
- As an award recipient, the aspirant must be willing to be an international student ambassador for La Trobe International during their study period.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The participants are suggested to take admission in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at the university.
- At the time of course application submission, they need to provide a detailed CV with not more than 250-word justification summary of “What excellence means to me”
- Admission Requirements: A year 12 qualification for a bachelor degree and an undergraduate degree for a master’s program is essential.
- Language Requirement: If the aspirant’s national language is not English, so they have to demonstrate the English language ability by taking the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Benefits: The studentship will provide a 50% deduction on the tuition fees for the entire duration of the course.