SOAS University of London is inviting applications for masters programme to study in UK 2019.
the program has been donated by Lady Barbara Thomas Judge and will be awarded to an exceptional candidate who will be an ambassador for the program during and upon completion of the course of study.
User Review( votes)
The Lady Barbara Judge support will be awarded to one South African Black Women who has received and accepted an offer of admission to one of the following eligible Masters Programmes at SOAS.
SOAS is a remarkable institution. With our vast repository of knowledge and expertise on our specialist regions, we are uniquely placed to inform and shape current thinking about the economic, political, cultural, security and religious challenges of our world.
• Application Deadline: January 31, 2019
• Course Level: award is available to pursue Master Degree program.
• Study Subject: The studentships are awarded for MSc Climate Change and Development (Distance Learning Programme) and MSc Sustainable Development (Distance Learning Programme).
• Award: The total value of The grant is £5,000, which will be used towards tuition fees.
• Number of Awards: Number not given
• Nationality: The grant is available for South African citizens.
• The award can be taken in UK.
• Eligible Countries: The grant is available for South African citizens.
• Entrance Requirements:
• Be ordinarily resident in or a citizen of South Africa
• Must identify as a Black female
• Applicants must be starting in April 2019
• Applicants must hold an offer to pursue one of the eligible degree program at SOAS by The grants deadline
• Applicants must meet the English language condition of their offer of admission to study at SOAS as soon as possible. If your offer is conditional on English, please arrange your English test and ensure you meet the English requirements as soon as possible
• A student who withdraws, cancels, is suspended, or dismissed from the University will lose their scholarship eligibility
• The student must complete their program of study within the five-year registration period
English Language Requirements: You must be able to show that your English is of a high enough standard to successfully engage with and complete your course at SOAS. Please note that we take our English language requirements seriously and failure to meet them exactly may well result in your application to SOAS being rejected.
How to Apply: The mode of applying this application is online.