Australian Catholic University is offering 20 scholarships for the students to pursue any ACU degree. These are available for international students.
The program was established to encourage and assist international students by providing an opportunity to study at the university.
Wonderful chance to study at Australian Catholic University.
User Review( votes)
Australian Catholic University is a publicly funded university with seven campuses around Australia. It is one of the few Australian universities with a presence in Europe, having opened the Rome Centre in Italy in 2015.
Application Deadline: Check back next year
- These are available for international students.
- These are available to study the entire subject offered by the university.
- These are available to pursue any ACU degree.
• Applicant must meet the following criteria:
1. Citizenship: international students
2. Faculty: any
3. Course: any ACU degree
4. Campus: Ballarat
5. Year level: first year
6. Required study load: full-time
7. You must have an offer for a place in a course at the University’s Ballarat Campus.
8. You must provide evidence of academic merit, showing achievement of at least 70% (equivalent to a GPA of 5.2 on the ACU 7 point scale) in the qualification used as the basis of admission to ACU.
9. You must not be receiving any other award if the total combined value would exceed the tuition fee for the course.
10. You must not be attending ACU as a Study Abroad or Exchange student.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Apply online by clicking the button below and completing the application form.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, students must be ready to submit the academic records must include original language documents, translations (where applicable) and official explanation of the grading system.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the program applicants need to provide Evidence of academic merit, showing achievement of an average of at least 70% (GPA 5.2 on the ACU 7 point scale) in the qualification used as the basis for admission to ACU.
- Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Benefit: Awards will cover half of the full-time fees for the first two semesters of your course.