Australian Catholic University is offering 20 scholarships for the students to pursue any ACU degree. The studentships are available for the international students.
the program was established to encourage and assist international students by providing an opportunity to study at the university.
User Review( votes)
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Australian Catholic University is a publicly funded university with seven campuses around Australia. It is one of the few Australian universities with a presence in Europe, having opened the Rome Centre in Italy in 2015.
• Application Deadline: December 13, 2018
• Course Level: The studentships are available to pursue any ACU degree.
• Study Subject: The studentships are available to study the entire subject offered by the university.
• Award: financial aid positions will cover half of the full-time fees for the first two semesters of your course.
• Number of Awards: There are 20 scholarships available.
• Nationality: The studentships are available for the international students.
• The award can be taken in Australia
• Eligible Countries: The studentships are available for the international students.
• Entrance Requirement: Applicant must meet the following criteria:
1. Citizenship: international students
2. Faculty: any
3. Course: any ACU degree
4. Campus: Ballarat
5. Year level: first year
6. Required study load: full-time
7. You must have an offer for a place in a course at the University’s Ballarat Campus.
8. You must provide evidence of academic merit, showing achievement of at least 70% (equivalent to a GPA of 5.2 on the ACU 7 point scale) in the qualification used as the basis of admission to ACU.
9. You must not be receiving any other scholarship or award if the total combined value would exceed the tuition fee for the course.
10. You must not be attending ACU as a Study Abroad or Exchange student.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: Apply online by clicking the button below and completing the application form. You must attach the following documentation with your application:
1. Evidence of academic merit, showing achievement of an average of at least 70% (GPA 5.2 on the ACU 7 point scale) in the qualification used as the basis for admission to ACU.
2. Academic records must include original language documents, translations (where applicable) and official explanation of grading system.