The Lakshmipat Singhania Education Foundation is for driven, passionate and meritorious students who will commence their study in 2020.
Desirable opportunity for Indian students to study master in the USA with a 50% tuition waiver.
User Review( votes)
The Lakshmipat Singhania Education Foundation currently runs several schools and higher education institutions across the country. It has been expanding this heritage for the last 45 years.
Why at the University of Massachusetts Amherst? UMass Amherst is the leading public research university which was opened in 1863 in New England. It provides 109 bachelors, 77 masters and 48 doctoral degrees programs.
Application Deadline: May 31, 2020
- University or Organization: Lakshmipat Singhania Education Foundation & University of Massachusetts Amherst
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: Up to Rs 20,00,000 amounting to 50% of the total academic tuition
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Over 15
- Nationality: Indian
- The prize can take in the United States
- Eligible Countries: India
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The program will award grants for the following three master programs:
- S. in Data Analytics and Computational Social Science
- S. in Resource Economics
- Master of Public Policy
- Admissible Criteria: Applicants must meet all the following criteria to be eligible:
- Applicants need to be Indian citizens.
- Candidates who have completed or will complete before July 2020 a minimum of three years of undergraduate (bachelor) degree in any discipline from an accredited institution or University in India are eligible to apply.
- Applicants should have studied Mathematics as a subject up to a minimum of 12th grade or equivalent.
- Applicants should have secured a minimum of 75% marks in their Undergraduate degree, 12th and 10th grades (or equivalent).
How to Apply
Applications Open for Fall 2020.
- To Apply: Applicants are required to do registration to receive LSEF-UMASS scholarship for PG studies 2020 opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: Submit the application form, including a statement of purpose & recommendation letters. The selection will be based on applicants’ academic record, letters of recommendation, statement of purpose and personal interview.
- Admission Requirements: Students should have an undergraduate degree with a minimum of 75% marks.
- Language Requirement: As GRE and TOEFL or IELTS examination scores are not mandatory for admission, but applicants must have excellent English language proficiency to study master in the USA.
The awards are curated for two years post-graduate studies under world-class faculty, with the first year at a host institution in India- JK Lakshmipat University, Jaipur and the second year at UMass Amherst.
- The MS programs proposal for up to 3 years and MPP up to 1 year OPT (employment authorization) in the USA.
- The program grants more than 15 scholarships will be granted up to Rs 20,00,000 amounting to 50% of academic tuition to study at UMass, USA.