Wine Country Gift Baskets is offering its annual Spirit of Giving Scholarships to well-deserving students displaying the spirit of giving.
The Wine Country Gift Baskets encourage kindness, service and acts so that they remain an essential part of our future. It was founded in 1984. It is an online shop which provides unique gifts to suit your every style and budget.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2020
- University or Organization: Wine Country Gift Baskets
- Department: NA
- Course Level: School level
- Award: $1,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Three
- Nationality: US Citizen
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: the United States
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The fund will award college study or post-secondary education in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: Applicants must meet all of the following criteria:
- High school seniors, incoming freshman and current college students planning to attend college or another form of post-secondary education for the full school year following the submission period are eligible to apply.
- Eligible institutions include but are not limited to four-year universities, community colleges, institutes of technology and accredited credential or certificate programs.
- Applicants must not be an employee or family member of Wine Country Gift Baskets or Houdini Inc.
- Candidates should not be a previous winner of this application .
How to Apply
To Apply: Applicants must submit an essay 500-750 words on one of the following topics and send the application by emailing [email protected]
- How have you advanced the spirit of giving in your community or abroad either through service or in giving?
- How has the spirit of giving affected you personally?
- How will your college or post-secondary education allow you to be of service to others or give to others?
- Supporting Documents: Proof of enrollment for the upcoming school year. Incoming freshman can provide a copy of the acceptance letter and a supporting document showing they have started a relationship with the school.
- Entry Requirements: Send all documents in .doc, .docx or .pdf format and add Scholarship or Spirit of Giving to your subject line.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have some vast knowledge of the English language.
Benefits: Wine Country Gift Baskets grants educational awards each year. Winners of the prize will receive $1000 fund.