Getting a degree is always beneficial in a career, but it can be difficult with some financial barriers. To cover study expenses, Lancaster University is offering EU Transition Scholarships for the academic year 2021-2022.
The educational programme is designed for all talented and motivated EU students joining an undergraduate or postgraduate degree course in September 2021.
EU Transition Scholarships is open for international students
User Review( votes)
Lancaster University is a public research university located in Lancaster, Lancashire, England, that was founded in 1964. When it comes to exchange programmes, all international students have a distinct advantage.
Why study at Lancaster University? At this university, you will enhance your skills and build confidence in your chosen field. Here, students will be able to get active, find new interests, and improve their abilities.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Lancaster University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree
- Awards: £7,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International students
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: EU
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded to study in undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Undergraduate Awardees must achieve AAA at A level or equivalent.
- Postgraduate Taught Awardees must achieve the equivalent of a UK first-class undergraduate degree(1st).
- The Lancaster EU Transition Scholarship is available to eligible applicants to all Undergraduate and Postgraduate Taught degree programmes offered at Lancaster University for October 2021 entry.
- Applicants must be in receipt of either a conditional or unconditional offer for a place at Lancaster University for October 2021 entry which you have accepted (non?UCAS applications) or accepted firmly (UCAS applications).
- Fully funded applicants are not eligible for this scholarship.
- Partially funded applicants for less than 50% of their fees would be eligible for this scholarship.
- Awardees must be classed as ‘Overseas’ or ‘International’ fee-paying students for tuition fee purposes for the duration of their studies.
- Awardees must be an EU national, permanently resident in one of the EU member states below
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For an application, applicants need to take admission to the university. After taking admission, they will automatically consider you for a scholarship as part of our standard Master’s application process.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the previous transcripts at the university.
- Language Requirement: All candidates must be proficient in English so that they can actively participate in the academic program.
The Lancaster University will provide £7000 per year of study to its successful students for the academic year 2021/2022.