To reward excellent students in Ireland, the Dundalk Institute of Technology has announced the Academic Merit Scholarships for the academic year 2021-2022.
The Academic Merit Scholarships will solely focus on the academic records of the applicants. All international applicants are eligible to apply for this opportunity which will cover the tuition fee of the respective programme at DkIT.
Hurry Up! Apply for this scholarship programme and get financial assistance in Ireland.
User Review( votes)
Dundalk Institute of Technology is an institute of technology that provides learner-centered education, is dedicated to serving the needs of its learners, and empowers its staff to deliver high-quality learning and teaching. It is ranked 14th in Ireland.
Why choose to study at Dundalk Institute of Technology? Dundalk Institute of Technology offers career-focused learning and first-class teaching with a personal touch which makes the students’ experience at DkIT all the richer. It has small-sized batches and most of its programmes promise work placements. The industry-centered programmes benefit the students’ careers in more ways than one.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Dundalk Institute of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Ireland
- Eligible Countries: International applicants from all foreign countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Any undergraduate or graduate degree courses and subjects offered at Dundalk are eligible to apply for by the students.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must be enrolled and accepted by Dundalk in the undertaken programme.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants are required to contact [email protected] to receive application details for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic transcripts
- Degree certificate
- Passport copy
- Leaving certificate
- Admission Requirements: Applicants are required to provide all necessary documents to be admitted in the applied programme at DkIT.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0
The students that will be presented with the Academic Merit Scholarship will be given advantages towards the tuition fee of the chosen programme at DkIT.