The Lappeenranta University of Technology is pleased to announce the Master Scholarships for students from all counties outside the EU/EEA countries and Switzerland in Finland. The aim of the scholarships is to assist people to pursue further levels of academic study.
Lappeenranta University of Technology (LUT) is a pioneering science university in Finland, bringing together the fields of science and business since 1969.
A valuable study program for students in Finland.
User Review( votes)
Why study at Lappeenranta University of Technology? The university provides excellent teaching and strong support for students. It offers a broad range of subjects and a unique university experience.
- Application Deadline: January 1, 2021
- Course Level: These scholarships are available to pursue a master degree.
- Study Subject: These scholarships are awarded in the fields of Technology and Business Administration.
- Scholarship Award: LUT will offer scholarships in three different categories:
- 50% Tuition Fee ScholarshipCovering for 50 % of the tuition fees in a 2-year Master’s Programme
- 100% Tuition Fee ScholarshipCovering for 100 % of the tuition fees in a 2-year Master’s Programme
- Full ScholarshipCovering for 100 % of the tuition fees in a 2-year Master’s Programme and the living costs for EUR 5 600,00 per year
- Nationality: Students from all counties outside the EU/EEA countries and Switzerland.
- Number of Scholarships: Not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Finland
- Eligible Countries: Students from all counties outside the EU/EEA countries and Switzerland
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants with an appropriate degree from a University or a University of Applied Sciences may apply directly to a Master’s Programme in the field of Science and Technology or Business Administration at Lappeenranta University of Technology (LUT).
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must have sufficient knowledge of the language of instruction of the host university.
- Applicants can apply for a scholarship on the same application form when applying for the Master’s Programme.
- No additional documents for applying for the scholarship are required or even considered.