The University of Eastern Finland is awarding tuition fee waiver scholarships for international students. A generous scholarship scheme covers the tuition fee either in full or partially for pupils who are required to pay tuition.
The Master’s Degree Programme in Information Technology offers an international Master’s degree in IT at European standards in two years. The aim is that most holders are employed by a Finnish ICT company when they graduate.
Valuable chance to study at the University of Eastern Finland.
User Review( votes)
The University of Eastern Finland is a university in Finland with three campuses in Joensuu, Kuopio, and Savonlinna. It was formed in 2010 by a merger of two previously independent universities.
Application Deadline: 31 January 2019 15:00 (GMT +2)
- International students (except EU/EEA) can apply.
- Learners who are required to pay the tuition fee.
- Scholarships are available for pursuing master’s degree program.
- Scholarships are awarded in the field of Information Technology (IMPIT).
- BSc. degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Communications Engineering or equivalent degree corresponding at least three years of full-time higher education academic studies.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To participate, the applicants need to submit an online application.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, learners must be ready to submit the Letter of recommendation from, Official transcript of university records, Motivation letter, A certified copy of BSc, Passport copy/other documents of identification, An introductory video file.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the program applicants must have TOEFL, IELTS, and PTE certificates are valid for two years from the day they are issued and they have to be valid throughout the entire application period.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
Benefit: The scholarship is awarded either 100% or 80% of annual tuition.