The condition has been observed that the cost of tuition fees is one of the major problems of illiterate. That’s why the University of Technology Sydney is offering the LATAM International Postgraduate Coursework Scholarships.
An excellent education program for high achieving international students
User Review( vote)
The University of Technology Sydney is ranked 1st in Australia and 10th in the world. It was founded in 1988 and is also recognized as one of the world’s leading young universities.
Why study at the University of Technology Sydney? The university provides exceptional support and peaceful environment for study. It has award-winning faculties who are very devoted to supporting applicants in their education.
- University or Organization: The University of Technology Sydney
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate coursework degree
- Award: Covers 25% of the tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Maximum twenty (20) grants are available
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in Australia
- Application Deadline: Applications are open for study commencing in 2023
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants of a country in the Latin America region are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: A postgraduate coursework degree program at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: The participants need to see the eligibility criteria-
- Must be commencing studies at UTS full-time on campus
- Must not be in receipt of any other scholarship from UTS
- Must not be enrolled in a UTS Transnational Program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Successful participants, who enrol in a postgraduate coursework degree program, will be automatically considered for the grant. No additional application is required.
- Supporting Documents: The participants have to submit evidence of general and professional qualifications that shows potential to pursue a degree course.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates should complete a recognized undergraduate degree or an equivalent or higher qualification with a minimum grade point average of 2.75 out of 4.
- Language Requirement: If a student’s country language is not English, then demonstrating the English language ability by the TOEFL or IELTS test is a must.
Benefits: The bursary will support students by covering 25% of the tuition fees for the standard duration of the course.