With the thinking of funding student’s higher education, the AMP Capital Infrastructure program is available at the University of New South Wales in Australia.
The educational opportunity is open for Australian and overseas participants in order to start a postgraduate degree program within the UNSW Business School at the university.
A valuable opportunity for starting higher education in Australia
User Review( votes)
The University of New South Wales has the highest median ATAR and attracts the highest number of top 500 candidates. It was founded in 1949 as an Australian public research university.
Why at the University of New South Wales? The university content nine faculties, through which it provides bachelor, master, and doctoral degree courses. UNSW also has international exchange and research partnerships with over 200 universities around the world.
- University or Organization: The University of New South Wales
- Department: The UNSW Business School
- Course Level: Postgraduate degree
- Award: $15,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Three grants are available
- Nationality: Australia and International
- The program can be taken in Australia
- Application Deadline: September 20, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Australian and overseas students are allowed.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for undertaking a Master of Finance, Master of Financial Analysis or the Master of Commerce (Finance) at the UNSW Business School.
- Admissible Criteria: Aspirants must commence their studies in term 3 and have strong academic records with an interest in progress a career in infrastructure investing.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The participants are suggested to be enrolled in a master’s degree program at the university and then complete the online application for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: As per you are going to take admission at the university, you have to submit your academic transcript, curriculum vitae, language ability evidence, or a copy of the passport.
- Admission Requirements: Having an undergraduate degree is a must for a postgraduate degree program at UNSW
- Language Requirement: If a candidate’s mother tongue is not English, then taking a TOEFL or IELTS test for demonstrating the English language proficiency is necessary.
The educational fund will provide an amount of $15,000 and successful participants might get an opportunity to undertake a work placement with AMP Capital.