The University of Toronto is excited to bring the Learning through Latin American Scholarship Programs CALDO to academically excellent students for the academic session 2022-2023.
The scholarship aims to support students who want to apply for the masters and PhD degree programme in Canada. The CALDO Consortium provides guidance to prospective students from Latin America on finding and applying for graduate programs in top Canadian universities.
This scholarship will support your learning journey by providing you with amazing benefits.
User Review( votes)
The University of Toronto is one of the world’s leading research-focused universities, with over 700 undergraduate and 200 postgraduate programmes. It makes education more accessible to people who wish to learn and improve their abilities.
Why study at the University of Toronto? Students can develop the talent and reputation they need to embark on a long-term journey of career and intellectual inquiry at the University. Students can also expand their skills and work experience through the University of Toronto work-study programme.
Application Deadline: Varies according to the countries
- University or Organization: University of Toronto
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters and PhD
- Awards: Tuition-fees
- Number of Awards: Approximately 650
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Students from Latin America
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Mexico, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MSc and PhD degree programme in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants have to take admission to the master’s and PhD degree programme at the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants are recommended to enroll in the masters and PhD degree programme at the university. After that, students are eligible to apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: A certificate of the previous academic year and CV with your application is required.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in relevant subjects. Students must comply with the university’s admission criteria.
- Language Requirement: Candidates are expected to meet the criteria of the university’s English language.
The University of Toronto will provide the fee differential between the international and domestic tuition.