Law Offices of David A. Black is seeking applications for the Autism Scholarship from those individuals diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder who wish to advance their education at the college or trade school level.
The programme aims to support students who are currently enrolled in the undergraduate degree programme in the USA.
Wonderful opportunity for students in the USA.
User Review( votes)
David Black, a founder of the firm, believes that the support will serve as support for those who live with ASD to pursue their educational dreams, and it is intended as an incentive to applicants to further their education.
Application Deadline: March 11, 2022
- University or Organization: Law Offices of David A. Black
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $1000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: USA
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: USA
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Anyone who is a citizen of the U.S. citizen diagnosed with ASD (DSM-V), and who intends to further his or her education at a college, a junior college or a vocational or trade school, may apply for the opportunity
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants are required to complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: A short discussion of not more than 175 words, regarding your educational aims and goals and Include, at your option, an additional statement, not to exceed 800 words, describing how ASD has affected your education.
- Admission Requirements: Students must hold a previous degree certificate with remarkable results.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must be proficient in written and spoken English language.
Law Offices of David A. Black will provide the award amount of $1000 to needy and deserving students.