The Strathclyde Business School is pleased to announce the MSc International Master Project Management Early Bird Scholarships for international applicants. The scholars will be awarded with an amount of €1,000.
There are various awards available to support dazzling worldwide students who are entering in the postgraduate taught degree program at the Strathclyde Business School.
Strathclyde University is a leading international university of technology located in Glasgow, Scotland’s largest city. It is particularly renowned for engineering and has different departments of engineering under the Faculty of Engineering.
Why study at the University of Strathclyde? Students are motivated at this university, through independent study, to challenge accepted reasoning and follow their own interests. This college provides students with a number of abilities beyond their studies and helps them meet their career goals.
Application Deadline: March 31, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Strathclyde
- Department: Strathclyde Business School
- Course Level: Postgraduate Taught
- Awards: £1,000
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MSc International Master Project in the Accounting and Finance, Economics, Entrepreneurship, Human resource management, Marketing, Business, Strategy and organisation, Management, Management Science, Finance, Data analytics
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Candidates must be self-funded (ie: not in receipt of any funding from any other programmes, employer sponsorship etc with the exception of International Master Project Management Deans Excellence Scholarships)
- Students already hold an offer of a place on the MSc International Master Project Management for September 2021 entry.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the programme, students are required to enrol in the postgraduate taught programme at the university. Offer holders will be automatically considered on the basis of their application if they confirm their place by 31 March 2021.
- Supporting Documents: Attach certified copies of qualifications, a transcript of results, a copy of passport, a copy of sponsor letter/Award and copies of any other documentation.
- Admission Requirements: Students will need a good honours degree qualification from a British university or another equivalent qualification.
- Language Requirement: The university accepts a number of English language tests as proof of proficiency in English. IELTS is the most widely available. Information on this can be found on the British Council Website.
- IELTS (Academic): 6.5 overall (no individual band less than 5.5)
- Faculty of Science: IELTS (Academic): 6.0 overall (no individual band less than 5.5)
Strathclyde Business School will provide the award amount up to £1,000 for successful international students.