Applicants are invited to become a part of the Annual Academic Scholarship offered by the Law Offices of George T. Bochanis for the academic year 2021-2022. The funding program is exclusively open to US students.
The grant provides an award of $1,000 to the highly talented students who submit the strongest essay focusing on the given topic.
A valuable opportunity for students to win a study award.
User Review( vote)
Established in 1985, the Law Offices of George T. Bochanis committed to fighting for the rights of those injured in a personal injury for over 30 years. It holds the highest AV rating from Martindale-Hubbell National Law Directory for every year since 2000 in Las Vegas.
The George T. Bochanis Law Offices helped hundreds of people and advise them on where to get medical treatment. The office has represented the widest range of clients, from high profile wrongful death cases to those who were able to recover from their harms and losses in a short period of time.
Application Deadline: July 15, 2020
- University or Organization: George T. Bochanis Law Offices
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: $1,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: US Citizens
- The award can be taken in USA
- Eligible Countries: USA
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or Graduate courses in any subject area.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Be enrolled in an accredited community college or university (undergraduate or graduate), earning credits toward a degree (associate, baccalaureate, or graduate).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the opportunity , all applications must be filled out and materials received via an application form by the given deadline. Applications submitted via any other channel will not be considered.
- Supporting Documents: You must provide proof of full-time enrollment, current photo, and upload an essay around 1500 words or less. Note: Essays submitted as Google Docs, PDF-files, private blogs post, or similar are not accepted.
- Admission Requirements: You must be listed as the author of the essay on the website and the blog post must be set to “public”. If you do not have a blog, you can create one here for free: https://www.wordpress.com/.
- Language Requirement: A good knowledge of English is required to participate in this essay contest.
The George T. Bochanis Law Offices will offer an award of $1,000 to the excellent undergraduate or graduate students whose essay best addresses the topic.