Do you have a desire to study in the UK? If yes, then you have a lucky chance to apply for the Law PhD Scholarships at the University of Nottingham.
Applicants with a focused research project/proposal that can demonstrate a cutting-edge topic, angle or approach will be considered. This aspect should be given special emphasis in the applicant’s submitted documentation.
A fine programme for students in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Nottingham, originally known as University College Nottingham, was established in 1881 as a research-focused campus university. It offers a wide range of programmes and services to international students.
Why study at the University of Nottingham? The University of Nottingham is a vibrant, ever-changing university with an international reputation for high educational standards. Because of Nottingham’s small batch sizes, it has a dependable faculty that consistently provides excellent teaching and learning outcomes and devotes undivided attention to each student.
Application Deadline: The deadline for the scholarship application is February 11, 2022
- University or Organization: University of Nottingham
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Tuition fees and stipend
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- LLB (or equivalent for overseas students) (Essential) or First Class LLB (or equivalent for overseas students) (Desirable)
- Ability to work independently on research as well as engage with the wider research community, including the postgraduate research community at Nottingham
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students are required to take admission in the PhD degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Cover letter or personal statement component of their PhD application, academic references for the University application must be provided before the application can be considered for the scholarship.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a masters level degree in any area of law or a related subject (Desirable) or equivalent and relevant professional and/or work experience (Desirable)
- Language Requirement: Students must have high-level proficiency in written and spoken English (for overseas students IELTS score of 7.0 is needed with no less than 7.0 in writing, 6.5 in reading, and 6.0 in speaking and listening)
The scholarship will be awarded in the following manner:
- Tuition fees are to be paid at the home rate for three years.
- The stipend of £15,609 per year for three years