Manchester Metropolitan University is offering Law scholarships for international students in the Uk. These scholarships are available for pursuing GDL, LPC and BPTC courses at the Manchester Law School.
Manchester Law School is a friendly, professional environment in which students can complete their legal studies.
Manchester Metropolitan University is a public university located in Manchester, England. It was established in 1970 as Manchester Polytechnic and gained university status in 1992.
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing the postgraduate professional program.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study graduate diploma in Law, Legal Practice Course, and Bar Professional Training Course.
- Scholarship Award:
- Graduate Diploma in Law: 3 scholarships of £2000 each towards your tuition fees
- Legal Practice Course: 9 scholarships of £1000 each towards your tuition fees
- Bar Professional Training Course: 1 Scholarship of £4000 plus 8 scholarships of £1000 each towards your tuition fees.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
- Place Manchester Metropolitan University as your first or second choice provider in the first round of applications.
- The UK and international students can apply for these scholarships.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The mode of applying is online.
- Entrance Requirement: Students should have an honours degree from the UK or the ROI. International students with a degree are eligible to apply as long as equivalence to a UK/ROI honours degree is demonstrated.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants must have a good command of both spoken and written English.
Application Deadline: August 1, 2019