The Tor Vergata University of Rome is pleased to offer the Laziodisu Scholarships for merit-based and need-based applicants for the 2021/2022 academic year.
The educational award is designed to provide financial support for Italians and foreign students who want to pursue a postgraduate degree programme at the university in Italy.
Laziodisu promotes the right to education and knowledge, supporting integrated and coordinated actions in the interests of social cohesion in the Lazio region.
Application Deadline: July every year.
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded to learn any of the courses offered by the university.
- Awards: Varies
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: Italians and foreign students
- The award can be taken in Italy
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Entrance Requirements: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for programmes
Who can participate? They can access the benefits Italians and foreign students enrolling at universities headquartered in the Region of Lazio. Possono apply even students: – waiting to obtain the qualification required for entry to the course chosen university Are there Laziodisu scholarships just for this? No, it is required to hold both the requirements: merit and income. I’m still waiting to take the exams but the system does not send me back if I insert the vote. What can I do? Students who are still waiting to know the grade of maturity can post a provisional vote. I have not yet achieved the title needed to be able to enroll on the course chosen by me. Can I participate? Registration is not required at the time of submission of the application. If you are looking forward to achieve the three-year degree but still want to participate as a graduate matriculation must be specified in the special section on the inside of the page “Registration” . I decided to enroll in a university based out of New York. How can I give up the benefits obtained from Laziodisu? It ‘just send all’Adisu reference a waiver of notice to all reference all’Adisu benefits. The communication must be signed and accompanied by a copy of an identity document. The waiver may be sent by registered mail or delivered in person. The faculty to which I subscribe is different from the one I have indicated on the form. What do I have to do? Darne Office communication benefits to the reference dell’Adisu students. There are not yet sure of the outcome of Laziodisu competition, I have to pay in full the first installment of the University? Students participating in the competition Laziodisu can make use of the exemption for the fellows. Following the publication of the final outcome, which is excluded, students must provide regularize their position at the University. Not yet know the result of the test, I can participate in the competition Laziodisu? Yes, by entering the chosen course as if he had passed the test. You’ll be able to fix only the data (falling under the “Registration” section) during the period for corrections children (3-11 August 2021 at 20). After this date, any changes must be requested at the office benefits competition dell’Adisu territorial jurisdiction. Last year I attended the first year. If I sign up again as the first year, can I participate? Only those who have submitted a formal waiver of studies without the recognition of credits / exams, can rejoin the tender as freshmen. The only exception is represented by students enrolled in the 3rd year repeating three-year degree or 2nd year repeating specialized two-year degree from the Faculty of Engineering, University of Rome “Tor Vergata”. The freshmen already declared scholarship winners in years past, they can participate in the tender only on the condition that he return the amounts received and refunded the cost of services may have flowed. It is recalled that the calculation of the years of the course runs from the time of first registration, and that the calculation takes into account years of actual enrollment at the university (although in different courses from that attended nell’ 2021/2022).
- How to Apply: If you are interested to apply for this award, you an complete the online application form. After you finish recording, click on “access to the private area” and start filling out the individual sections.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
- To facilitate capable, worthy university students without means, provide within the limits of the funds available, a study grant to attend degree courses. The maximum amounts are established as follows:
- € 1.950,44 for “local” students
- € 2.852,71 for “commuter” students
- € 5.174,66 for “non-local” students.