To support bright international students in the United States, Eastern Illinois University is actively offering the wonderful LCBAS and Applied Sciences International Merit Awards for the academic year 2022-23.
The Lumpkin College of Business and Applied Sciences International Merit Award is open to newly admitted international students seeking an undergraduate or graduate degree majoring in the areas of business or applied sciences.
A great offer for students who want to study an undergraduate or graduate degree in the USA.
User Review( votes)
Eastern Illinois University is a public university in Charleston, Illinois. It was established in 1895 as the Eastern Illinois State Normal School, and it offers superior, accessible undergraduate and graduate education. It was ranked in the top third of Midwest universities in its class by U.S. News and World Report. The University community is committed to diversity and inclusion and fosters student-faculty scholarship and applied learning experiences within student-centered campus culture.
Why choose to study at Eastern Illinois University? EIU is the highest-ranking public university in Illinois on the list. Ninety-eight percent of our classes are taught by faculty, not teaching assistants. Eastern is a leader in preparing undergraduates to earn doctoral degrees. EIU refine their abilities to reason and communicate to become responsible citizens and leaders. It will be a premier comprehensive university, global in its reach and impact, where personal connections with faculty and staff support students’ academic success.
Application Deadline: The deadline for scholarship applications is May 1
- University or Organization: Eastern Illinois University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate or graduate
- Award: $1,500
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or graduate-level study programme in business or applied sciences
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- The applicants must have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.75 (undergraduate) and 3.0 (graduate).
- Be admitted to EIU as a full-time, degree-seeking student.
- Applications must have a demonstrated record of academic achievement.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students need to sign up on the university portal to complete their admission applications for undergraduate and graduate degree.
- Supporting Documents: Demonstrate proof of funding for tuition, living expenses, a 500-1000 word essay on the topic of “Why I want to study at EIU?”
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must have a GPA of 2.75 for an undergraduate degree and 3.0 graduate degrees.
- Language Requirement: Official TOEFL, IELTS, STEP EIKEN; Michigan English Language Assessment Battery (MELAB), or iTEP Academic Plus Examination mailed directly from the respective testing service.
Eastern Illinois University will provide the one-time award amount of $1500 toward tuition, fees, or other expenses for the fall semester for minimum full-time enrollment at Eastern Illinois University, USA.