Get the skills and knowledge you need for the next step in your career by joining the EU Scholarships programme provided by the University of St Andrews. There are up to 20 awards available to high-achieving candidates for the academic session 2022/2023.
The educational fund is available for excellent EU students who want to pursue their master’s level study with financial support. The scholars will receive an award amount of £8,000 for one year.
The University of St Andrews is Scotland’s oldest and highest-ranking university. It offers EU Scholarships to the students with an award amount of £8,000 for one year. Hurry Up! Apply now for this funding opportunity if you want to complete your master’s study at this university.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1413, the University of St Andrews offers world-class education through its many postgraduate programs and over 900 undergraduate courses. St Andrews has a diverse range of groups, sports clubs, and recreational activities.
Why study at the University of St Andrews? Students will have the opportunity to accept fresh perspectives and question their own while studying a wide range of topics. The university provides an intimate and friendly environment for their study abroad adventures.
Application Deadline: Applicants must submit all required application materials until 28 May 2022.
- University or Organization: University of St Andrews
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s
- Awards: £8,000
- Number of Awards: Up to 20
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Overseas EU only
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applicants must be a citizen or permanent resident of either; Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway or Switzerland.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Scholarship is available to any postgraduate taught master’s course.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must hold a good honors level undergraduate degree or equivalent.
- The applicants must be enrolled in the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the scholarship, candidates first have to take admission in the postgraduate degree program at the university. Once you have applied for a Postgraduate taught master’s program (e.g., MSc, MLitt), you can use your course login details to access My Application Once you have applied for a Postgraduate taught master’s program (e.g. MSc, MLitt), you can use your course login details to access My Application for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit academic transcripts, certificates, and CV.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must check the academic entry requirements of the chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information, go through the English language requirements
The University of St Andrews will provide an award amount of £8,000 to the selected candidate for one year of study.