Innovators and problem-solvers involved in civic engagement and social entrepreneurship are presented an opportunity they shouldn’t miss! The U.S. Department of State is pleased to announce that it will be awarding the Leadership Development Fellowship (LDF Fellowship).
Students from selective countries are eligible to participate in this fellowship program. The applicants must be of 28 to 35 years of age with a bachelor’s degree qualification and minimum of 5 years of the necessary experience to be considered. The fellowship benefits are expected to cover living expenses incurred by the selected candidates.
Great offer for international students in the USA
User Review( votes)
The United States Department of State, also commonly known as the State Department, is an executive department of the U.S. federal government that is responsible for the country’s foreign policy and relations. It was founded in 1789 and is presently led by Antony Blinken.
Why choose to study in the United States of America? The USA is known for its unique academic experiences, rewarding career development opportunities, and everything in between. An American degree is impressive in itself because it has a strong focus on career development and internships. Professional experience in the learning period is the key to finding better-paying jobs and starting dream careers.
Application Deadline: Online applications are available until 16th January 2023.
- University or Organization: S. Embassy in Lebanon
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: Living costs
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in USA
- Eligible Countries: Students from Algeria, Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Syria, Tunisia, West Bank, and Gaza, or Yemen can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Individuals can apply to participate in the LDF Fellowship.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be able to function comfortably in English-speaking academic and professional environments.
- The applicants must be between 28 and 35 years of age.
- The applicants must have at least five years of professional work experience in a relevant field.
- The applicants must have a minimum of five years of civic engagement and/or social entrepreneurship experience.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applications for this fellowship must be submitted online. All eligible researchers will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Online application
- Recorded a short video statement
- A resume
- A professional reference form
- A certificate of graduation
- A passport copy
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a bachelor’s degree.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must have strong written and oral English proficiency. The applicants must also be able to function comfortably in Arabic-speaking academic and professional environments.
The winning candidates can expect to receive the cost of international travel, lodging, and health insurance, and a modest living stipend to cover meals and incidentals during the in-person engagements.