Charles Sturt University is inviting outstanding research scholars to apply for the Gulbali Institute PhD International Scholarships and pursue their further studies in Australia.
There are up to 15 research scholars applying for this funding opportunity. The applicants must apply for any PhD level programmes at CSU to be considered. International and home country students can both apply. The scholarship award consists an annual stipend of up to $46,653 and tuition fee coverage.
Nice offer for international students in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Charles Sturt University is an Australian multi-campus public university located in New South Wales. The university was established in 1989 and was named in honour of Captain Charles Napier Sturt who was a British explorer. The university is ranked 764th in Best Global Universities Rankings.
Why choose to study at Charles Sturt University? Charles Sturt University has made it its mission to build skills and knowledge. It also offers choice and flexibility to its students and works hand-in-hand with industries and communities in teaching, research and engagement.
Application Deadline: Applications must be submitted by 30th January 2023.
- University or Organization: Charles Sturt University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters or PhD
- Award: $46,653
- Number of Awards: 15
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Home and International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: International and domestic students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The applicants can apply for a PhD degree at the Gulbali Institute at CSU.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must commence study in 2023.
- The applicants must conduct their research on a full-time basis only.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must access the university portal to apply for admission. To apply for the scholarship, the applicants must select ‘Yes’, ‘Full-time AGRTP’, and ‘Other’. Under ‘Other’ enter Gulbali Institute Scholarship Project <Name>.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Personal statement
- Secondary school documentation
- Research proposal
- University transcript
- Expression of interest
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the course-specific entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
The selected scholar will be awarded a scholarship including a stipend of $33,000 – $46,653 per annum and three to four years of tuition fee coverage by Charles Sturt University.