The new LEaDing Fellows Programme is now available for worldwide researchers to study at some of the universities in the Netherlands.
The LEaDing Fellows Postdoc Programme aims to help early-stage ambitious and excellent researchers to develop new research skills, transferable skills and a view on career options in academic research, industrial or public setting, thus increasing their employability.
Worhthy offer for applicants
User Review( votes)
The LEaDing Fellows Programme provides 90 researchers from all over the world who recently obtained a PhD, with the opportunity to gain two years of work experience in the challenging, internationally acclaimed and multidisciplinary environment offered by Leiden University, Leiden University Medical Centre, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus Medical Centre and the Delft University of Technology.
- Applications Deadline: Closed
- Course Level: Fellowships are available to pursue the postdoctoral programme.
- Study Subject: Fellowships are awarded for various research fields.
- Award: The annual gross salary will vary between 40-55k per year, depending on work experience. The CAO specifies most of the employees’ rights and duties which guaranteeing full social security regulations, sickness, parental and invalidity benefits, benefits for accidents at work and occupational diseases, unemployment and pension benefits, paid holidays, etc.
- Number of Awards: 30 opportunities are available.
- Nationality: All nationalities
- The award can be taken in A LEaDing Fellowship can be carried out at one of the programme partners. Leiden University, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Delft University of Technology, Erasmus University Medical Centre or Leiden University Medical Centre.
- Eligible Countries: Applicants of all nationalities are eligible, unless national, international or European legislation or embargos prohibit specific (combinations of (sub) disciplines and) countries of origin.
- Entrance Requirements:
- Applicants of all nationalities are eligible, unless national, international or European legislation or embargos prohibit specific (combinations of (sub) disciplines and) countries of origin.
- Applicants shall not have spent more than 12 months in the Netherlands in the 3 years immediately prior to the recruitment date.
- Applicant should have obtained their PhD before the recruitment date and less than 60 months prior to the recruitment date. This application window can be extended with 6 months for pregnancy (per child), parental leave (max. 6 months per child), training for medical specialists (3 years) or compulsory and reserve military service (actual time). Evidencing documentation must be added to the application as an annex.
For the third call the recruitment date is set on the 1st of May 2021.
- If you have doubts about fulfilling the eligibility criteria please contact the Project Office
- English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply:
Please read the Guide for Applicants carefully before filling in this form.
- Candidates should submit applications via e-mail
- We advise you not to wait until the deadline: before 12:00:00 CET PM on the date of the call deadline (31 October 2018). Please notice that it can take some time to get the commitment letter from your host group.
- After the submission of your application you will receive a confirmation of receipt.
- Should you have any further questions, don’t hesitate to contact the LEaDing Fellows Project Office