Do you have a desire to pursue your higher studies in the UK? Then go ahead and become a part of the Undergraduate International Scholarships offered by the Leeds Conservatoire.
This undergraduate scholarship can be applied for by any prospective international fee-paying student for a full-time degree, subject to conditions. It is widely available with an annual amount ranging from £1,000 to £3,200, potentially being awarded across multiple years.
This is a very helpful program that will cover the expenses associated with education.
User Review( vote)
Leeds Conservatoire is a higher education music conservatoire based in the Quarry Hill district of Leeds, England. It was founded in 1965 by Joseph Stones. Aside from its education provision, which also includes short courses and programmes for adults and school-age musicians, Leeds Conservatoire hosts a seasonal programme of concerts, mainly in its 350-seat auditorium ‘The Venue’.
Why study at Leeds Conservatoire? Leeds Conservatoire is a specialist conservatoire in the UK, delivering expert music and performing arts education to a community of over 1200 students. Our broad offering spans undergraduate and postgraduate degree courses, numerous short courses, and Leeds Junior Conservatoire for young musicians and performers.
Application Deadline: The deadline to apply for the scholarship is January 26, 2022
- University or Organization: Leeds Conservatoire
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £1,000 to £3,200
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: BA degree programme
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must have to enroll in the BA degree programme.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, students must have taken admission in the undergraduate degree programme at Leeds.
- Supporting Documents: Submit academic transcripts of all previous schools attended and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must have to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Students must have the following:
- IELTS Academic / IELTS Academic for UKVI
- TOEFL iBT
- Pearson PTE Academic
- Trinity College London Integrated Skills in English (ISE II)
- Trinity College London Integrated Skills in English (ISE III)
- Cambridge Certificate in Advanced English (CAE)
Leeds Conservatoire will provide the award amount of £1,000 to £3,200 for applicants in the UK.