The University of Central Lancashire is offering financial support to high-potential students through its PhD (via MPhil) Studentships in Cyber Security in the UK.
The motive of the bursary is to support aspirants who are going to enroll in the PhD degree programe for the academic year 2022-2023.
Amazing chance to get tuition fees to study at the University of Central Lancashire in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Central Lancashire, located in Preston, Lancashire, England, was founded in 1828 and granted university status in 1992. UCLan accepts students from over 100 countries and has partnerships with 125 international institutions worldwide.
Why study at the University of Central Lancashire? The institution supports and supervises students both academically and administratively to ensure that they complete their chosen degree successfully. This allows students to work full-time while attending school.
Application Deadline: The applications for this grant will be accepted only through 23 February 2022
- University: University of Central Lancashire
- Department: School of Psychology and Computer Science
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: £15,609 per year
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International applicants
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Towards Securing Connected and Autonomous Vehicles (CAV) infrastructure to mitigate Virtual Vehicle Hijacking
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must have to enroll in the PhD degree programme
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the grant, students have to take admission to doctoral degree coursework at the university. After that, they should download the online application form and fill it out. Informal project related inquiries about the post can be made to Professor Rupak Kharel via email: [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the previous transcripts at the university.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, applicants must have a master’s degree from a recognized university.
- Language Requirement: International applicants require an English Language level of UKVI IELTS 6.5 (no sub-score below 6.0) or equivalent qualification.
The studentship will provide an annual stipend of £15,609 for 3 years. Both UK/Home and EU/International Applicants may apply but Tuition Fees will only be covered at the UK/Home rate for up to 3 years. EU/International Applicants would be expected to pay the difference between the UK/Home fee rate and EU/International fee rate.