Leeds International Study Centre is inviting applicants Scholarships. All international self-funding applicants who are currently undertaking the Leeds International Study Centre (Study Group) Foundation course are eligible for these scholarships.
The Leeds University Business School’s mission is to produce an exceptional impact on business and society globally through leadership in research and teaching. We support participants to enhance their academic potential, their employability, their global and cultural insight, and their ethical awareness.
User Review( votes)
The Leeds University Business School, is a full-service business school, a faculty of the University of Leeds and a member of the Russell Group of research-intensive universities, located in Leeds, West Yorkshire, England.
Application Deadline: Check back next year
Candidates must go for the eligibility criteria-
- Participants from the UK are eligible to apply for the award.
- They can currently be undertaking the Leeds international study center in any subject referred by the school.
- Have to display their academic excellence and evidence of your academic achievements, skills, and experience.
How to apply
- How to apply: Students can apply for the program by completing an Application Form.
- Supporting Documents: Once your selection is confirmed, then an advisor will send you all the details of documents.
- Admission Requirements: Participants needs to have previous study certificates.
There are a total of 6 number of awards and each will cover £2,500 per year for each standard year of study towards the cost of fees.