Applications are being accepted from outstanding international students for the Doctoral Scholarship Programs funded by the Leeds University Business School. The grant is open for the academic session 2022/2023.
The funding program assists outstanding students wishing to undertake a PhD degree program in the International Business Department within the Leeds University Business School.
Nice offer for international students
User Review( votes)
Leeds University Business School is a business school in the University of Leeds located in Leeds, West Yorkshire, England. The Business School is one of the top 10 business and management research institutions in the United Kingdom. Across the six departments of Accounting and Finance, Economics, International Business, Management, Marketing, and Work and Employment Relations, around 200 academic personnel perform research.
Why would you like to study at the University of Leeds? By joining the university, students have the opportunity to develop skills and capabilities to compete in, and contribute, to international academics and the global economy.
Application Deadline: The last date to submit the entries to participate in the following grant is 1 April 2022.
- University: Leeds University Business School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Two
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: International (outside UK)
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree program will be awarded in the Business School
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for the PhD programme, candidates should ideally have a first-class or at least a good upper second-class undergraduate degree. In addition, they should also hold a British Master’s degree (or equivalent degree from an overseas university) or an equivalent professional qualification with a minimum average score of 70% (or the equivalent at a non-UK institution) at Master’s degree level, but exceptional candidates with 65% and above will also be considered, in an appropriate academic discipline.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this application, you should first apply for a research place of study by completing a study application form at Leeds University Business School.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must upload copies of qualifications or academic transcripts such as Research proposal, certified copies of qualification certificates, certified copies of academic transcripts and English Language certificates, and two references.
- Admission Requirements: If you think you have met the minimum criteria for our PhD or MA by research programmes, you will need to entry the requirement.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you must provide evidence that you meet the Faculty’s minimum English language requirements.
The scholarship programme will cover the following study expenses:
- The award will cover full fees at the University of Leeds standard rate of fees.
- A maintenance grant at the standard UKRI rate (£15,609 in Session 2021/22).