Awards are another resource to help students afford the degree. Because of this reason, the University of Sussex is providing its Cate Haste Scholarship in Media for the academic year 2023/2024.
The award is available for both UK and international students who are commencing the master’s degree coursework. The scholarship programme will cover the award amount of £3,000 during the study.
Great offer for international students in the UK
User Review( votes)
The University of Sussex is a research-intensive institution with many vibrant and inviting study areas. It is ranked among the top 50 universities in the UK. Through its 12 schools of studies, the university provides undergraduate, postgraduate, and professional courses in a number of subjects.
Why study at the University of Sussex? At Sussex, students learn from some of the best university teachers and researchers in the UK, who work at the forefront of their fields. Students will gain vital skills such as problem-solving, decision-making under uncertainty, intercultural communication, and corporate context-awareness.
Application Deadline: Applicants must submit all required application materials until 1 July 2023.
- University or Organization: University of Sussex
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters degree
- Awards: £3,000
- Number of Awards: One
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: UK or overseas students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All international students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants holding an offer of a place on one of the following Masters courses:
- Creative Documentary Practice MA
- Cultural and Creative Industries MA
- Filmmaking MA
- Film Studies MA
- Journalism and Documentary Practice MA
- Journalism and Media Studies MA
- Media Practice for Development and Social Change MA
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have received and accepted an offer on an eligible Masters programme.
- You should have a lower second-class (2.2) undergraduate honours degree or above.
- Your qualification should be in a subject which has a basic coverage of accounting and finance. Candidates with degrees in economics, business, or management will also be considered on a case-by-case basis. You may also be considered for the course if you have other professional qualifications or experience of equivalent standing.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: After completing their application for admission to the postgraduate program at the university, all candidates are required to fill the online application form for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Personal statement
- Degree certificates
- Transcripts or grade
- Academic reference
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must check all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 88
- PTE – 62
- Duolingo – 115
- CAE – 176
- CPE – 176
The selected students will be given a £3,000 scholarship to pursue a postgraduate programme at the University of Sussex.