Get ready to grab an enriching and exciting learning opportunity named Erasmus+ Study Grants. The Leiden University in the Netherlands sponsors this funding program.
The initiative aims to include bachelor’s, masters and research project scholarships for the 2021-2022 academic year. International students are eligible to apply for the fund from around the globe.
Established in 1575, Leiden University is the Netherlands’ oldest higher education institution. For the better education of students, across its seven faculties, it provides 50 undergraduates, 100 graduates, and 50 doctorates or PhD programmes.
Why study at Leiden University? LU offers high-quality education, a wide variety of bachelor’s and master’s programmes and personal student study support. It facilitates education and learning, team building, overseas exchanges, talent cultivation, the cultural construction of the campus, and provides students with various jobs and funding.
Application Deadline: April 1, 2021
- University or Organization: Leiden University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor and Master degree
- Award: Between €900 and €2000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the Netherlands
- Eligible Countries: International students from all over the world are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship is available for bachelor and master degree programs.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible :
- Students registered as a bachelor or master degree at Leiden University,
- The application pertains to an exceptional or prestigious study or research project in the Netherlands or abroad.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For application, applicants need to take admission for a degree at Leiden University. After that, they will be automatically considered for the awards.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit a transcript, photographs, letter of recommendation, a resume, and all the necessary mark-sheets.
- Admission Requirements: Before applying, you need to check all the entrance requirements for your study.
- Language Requirement: Entrants need to demonstrate that they have the right level of written and spoken English.
Students will receive all the following study expenses. The amount granted is calculated based on the exact number of days spent abroad and the destination country. Erasmus+ countries are divided into three groups in terms of the number of funds awarded:
Group 1 – € 360 per month
Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Ireland, Luxembourg, Liechtenstein, Norway, Sweden and the United Kingdom
Group 2 – € 300 per month
Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Malta, Portugal and Spain
Group 3 – € 240 per month
Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Republic of Macedonia and Turkey