Looking for a chance to accomplish your educational career in Law? Here is an opportunity for you to apply for the Howard Nathan Law School Bursary program offered by the La Trobe University.
The educational award is accessible for both domestic and international students who have a plan to enrol or be enrolled in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree at the university in Australia.
Amazing opportunity for excellent students to get funding for their education in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1964, La Trobe University is a public research university in Australia. It offers bachelor and master degree courses across its two colleges of Arts, Social Science Commerce, Science, Health and Engineering. It also creates lifetime goals for success through responsive education.
Why study at La Trobe University? To shape the future of its students and communities, the university promotes awareness and learning. Their passionate teachers deliver the diverse student body with internationally recognised learning.
Application Deadline: January 31, 2021
- University or Organization: La Trobe University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Postgraduate
- Awards: $2500
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic or International Students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in Undergraduate or Postgraduate degree coursework. You must be planning to enrol or be enrolled in the discipline of Law in 2021. The following courses are eligible:
- Juris Doctor
- Master of Laws
- Bachelor of Laws single or double degrees
- Bachelor of Criminology single or double degrees
- Eligibility Criteria: Eligible students must have an ATAR of 70 or above for commencing students or WAM of 65 or above for continuing students.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to apply for this award program, candidates are recommended to take admission in undergraduate or postgraduate at La Trobe University. After being enrolled, they can complete the online application form for this educational fund.
- Supporting Documents: You need to submit an academic CV, transcripts, certificates, a copy of the passport, and photographs with application.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a previous year‡s degree with excellent achievements.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have a minimum IELTS [Academic] score of 6.5 with no individual band score less than 6.0.
La Trobe University will provide $2500 per annum for up to four years for students to complete their undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework in Australia.