The University of Sydney is offering Lendlease Bradfield Urbanization Scholarship to pursue an undergraduate degree programme. Applicants can be Australian citizens, Australian permanent residents, or international students.
The Scholarship aims to develop the potential of students and nurture Sydney visionaries who aspire to shape the city’s future.
- Applications Deadline: 1 December 2018
- Course Level: This University of SydneyScholarship is available for undergraduate/postgraduate students
- Study Subject: Applicants must be enrolled in an undergraduate degree in one of the following four faculties/University schools at the University of Sydney:
- ScholarshipAward: This University of Sydney Scholarship are awarded for undergraduate/postgraduate students
- Nationality: International students are eligible to apply for this University of Sydney scholarship
- Number of Scholarships: Number not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship
Entrance Requirements: The Scholarship is open to Australian citizens or Australian permanent residents and international students enrolled at the University of Sydney, who at the time of application:
- are undertaking their first or second year of undergraduate degree studies, and
- have a Weighted Average Mark (WAM) at least 65.
Applicants must be undertaking studies within one of the following listed faculties/University schools that is related to urbanism including without limitation, urban development, urban planning, urban design, project finance, project and/or facilities management and engineering.
- Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences
- Faculty of Engineering and Information Technologies
- Sydney School of Architecture, Design and Planning
- University of Sydney Business School
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.
CLICK HERE for more scholarships in the Australia!