In recognition of outstanding students that support the LGBTQIA+ communities, the University of Utah has established the LGBT Resource Center Scholarship for the academic year 2022-2023.
Incoming and freshmen domestic and international students are eligible to apply for this scholarship. Any desired undergraduate or graduate degree program should be applied to at Utah to be considered or this grant, i.e., worth up to $3,500.
The mission of the University of Utah is to educate the individual and to discover, refine, and disseminate knowledge. The university will provide the selected students $2,000-$3,500 towards a study program, undergraduate or graduate of their choice.
User Review( votes)
Being the flagship institution of the Utah System of Higher Education, The University of Utah is a public research university in Salt Lake City, Utah, ranking 99th in National Universities 358th in QS Global World Rankings 2022.
Why choose to study at University of Utah? The University of Utah fosters student success by preparing students from diverse backgrounds for lives of impact as leaders and citizens. Utah generates and shares new knowledge, discoveries, and innovations.
Application Deadline: Applications are to be submitted by February 22, 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Utah
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate degree
- Award: $3,500
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All international and home country students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Any undergraduate or graduate degree programmes offered at Utah can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have and maintain a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or above.
- The applicants must be currently enrolled University of Utah student (undergraduate or graduate)?OR incoming student who has completed at least one semester at another university or college.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students will be assessed for this scholarship on the basis of their admission application, which is to be made on the official application portal of the university.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to submit an unofficial copy of the most recent transcript in PDF format.
- Admission Requirements: Students must check the international admission requirements of the university and fulfill it.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of either of the following English language proficiency tests that Utah accepts:
- Duolingo – 105
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 80 or higher
The University of Utah will provide the selected students $2,000-$3,500 towards a study program, undergraduate or graduate of their choice.