To make your education more affordable, Duquesne University invites applications for the Libermann program in the United States.
The bursary has the motive of support high achieving international candidates in order to pursue an undergraduate degree program at the university. It is a renewable award for four years of study.
A valuable study program for international students in the USA.
User Review( votes)
Duquesne University is a private institution that was established in 1878. It offers various degree programs at the baccalaureate, professional, masters and doctoral levels in 189 academic programs.
Why study at Duquesne University? While studying at this university, students will learn from teacher-scholars who provide excellent classroom experience and also produce some of the most important research in their fields.
Application Deadline: July 1, 2021
- University: Duquesne University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: up to $22,000 per academic year.
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any undergraduate degree program.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have high school certificates with a good academic record.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, applicants need to take admission at the university. Thereafter, accepted students are automatically considered for the opportunity and do not need to apply for it.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, candidates must be ready to submit official transcripts from all previous colleges attended
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet all entry requirements for this university.
- Language Requirement: You should check the English language requirements when you come to study at Duquesne University.
The successful students will receive the award amount usually get between $5,000 to $22,000 per academic year.