The University of Southampton International Office is delighted to offer the competitive award for talented students to the academic year 2021-2022.
Nice chance for Latin American students to receive financial aid for master study in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Southampton was founded in 1862 and a research university in the United Kingdom. It has six faculties in the university, which are Arts, Science, Engineering, Economics, Education and Law. It offers several programs according to the students need.
Why at the University of Southampton? It is a world-leading and research-intensive university, with a stable learning providing, renowned for your innovation and enterprise. It also provides an excellent learning environment.
Application Deadline: April 15, 2020
- University or Organization: The University of Southampton
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate degree coursework
- Award: £10,000 – £24,500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Latin American country
- The prize can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Latin American candidates are eligible to apply for the award.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree coursework in any subject area.
- Admissible Criteria: For applying, students must meet the following criteria:
- Students must be a passport holder and ordinarily resident in a Latin American country
- Candidates must hold an unconditional offer to study on a full-time masters-level program
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To take part in this studentship, aspirants need to take admission in postgraduate degree coursework at the university. After being registered, students will automatically be considered for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must have to submit a resume, transcript, letter of recommendation, and all the previous mark sheets.
- Admission Requirements: Before taking entrance, you need to check all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirements: Candidates need to prove that they have an excellent level of written and spoken in English.
The University of Southampton will provide rate up to £10,000 and £24,500 contribution towards tuition expenses and living costs.