All international students are invited to apply for this exciting opportunity titled “Liberty Scholarship” in the School of Law at the University of Leeds.
Up to ten partial-fee scholarships available to encourage students applying for a taught master’s course in the School of Law, who will commence their studies in 2020.
User Review( votes)
The University of Leeds is one of the highest regarded universities in Europe and consistently ranks highly in the UK league tables. It provides a huge amount of job opportunities for graduates and students seeking professional work to complement their studies.
Why at the University of Leeds? Leeds is more than capable of providing students from all around the world the very best university experience. Here, students will access some fantastic learning as well as entertainment facilities to ensure they play just as hard as they work.
Application Deadline: March 31, 2020
- University: University of Leeds
- Department: School of Law
- Course Level: Taught Masters
- Award: £5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Ten
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Seekers from all over the globe.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Taught masters program will be awarded in law available at the school.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Hold a conditional or unconditional offer for a School of Law Taught Masters programme for 2020 entry.
- Demonstrate an excellent previous academic track record.
- Demonstrate the potential to contribute to the academic and cultural life of the School of Law.
- Be classed as “international” for fee purposes.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for this amazing opportunity, applicants need to take in the degree at the school. After being enrolled, they should download an application form. And complete it.
- Supporting Documents: Must submit all the following: Transcript of records, Proof of English language certificate (TOEFL/ IELTS), Copy of passport or ID card, Language questionnaire, Reference, Portfolio of work (if required), Description of the grading system at your home university.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a bachelor degree with well GPA score.
- Language Requirement: You will need a recognized English language qualification to be admitted to any degree program at the university if English is not your first language.
The university provides up to ten partial-fee scholarships of £5,000 towards international fees for the successful candidates.