The Liberty University is offering Online Programs Scholarships to gain financial support based on academic or other achievements and affiliations. Students pursuing an online degree through Liberty University are encouraged to explore various scholarship opportunities.
A scholarship is designed to give college students the opportunity to gain financial support based on academic or other achievements and affiliations.
Best offer for aspirants
User Review( votes)
The Liberty University also referred to as Liberty, is a private, non-profit Christian research university located in Lynchburg, Virginia, United States. It is classified as a doctoral research university by the Carnegie Classification.
- Application Deadline: Deadlines may vary
- Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing online degree programs.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Canadian Student Discount: A 15-percent discount beginning in Spring 2018 (U.S. dollar amount) is offered to Canadian citizens taking Liberty University Online courses.
- Children of Fallen Heroes: Maximum pell grant
- Heroes Fund Scholarship: The Heroes Fund Scholarship (HFS) is offered to servicemembers and honorably discharged Gulf War veterans (1990– the present day which includes Desert Shield, Desert Storm, OEF & OIF) pursuing their first Certificate, Associate’s, Bachelor’s, or Master’s degree. Students approved for this application
will be awarded an amount to cover all remaining tuition and fees once financial aid and military aid have been deducted from the total amount of tuition and fees charged.
International Mission Board (IMB):100-percent tuition (student must pay the $50 administrative fee per term).
- Virginia Army National Guard (VaARNG) Scholarship: Up to fifteen $2000 opportunities are available each year. The studentships are awarded annually and renewal is required each academic year.
- Liberty Advantage: 15% off tuition only
- Southern Baptist Conservatives of Virginia (SBCV): 100-percent tuition (student is responsible for all fees and a $50 administrative fee per semester)
- Word of Life Employees: 50-percent discount on tuition for undergraduate and graduate programs only (student must pay the current technology fee per term and a $50 administrative per term.)
- West Virginia Convention of Southern Baptists (WVCSB):100% tuition (Student is responsible for all fees and a $50 administrative fee per semester)
- First Responder Discount: 25% tuition discount (student must pay for books, materials, and the current technology fee per term)
- Number of Awards: ten scholarships
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Canadian and US students are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: Each scholarship has unique requirements and deadlines.
How to Apply:
The mode of applying is online.