Applications are invited for Jiangsu University of Science and Technology (JUST) Scholarships Programme for International students to study in China.
Jiangsu University is a highly ranked and prestigious doctoral research university located in Zhenjiang, Jiangsu Province.
Why study at Jiangsu University of Science and Technology – JUST is an engineering-oriented university with distinctive characteristics which has formed a well-established talent training system of bachelor, master, and doctoral degree levels.
Application Deadline: June 18, 2021
- International candidates are eligible to apply for the free study.
- This is available in multiple subjects offered by the university.
- This is open for international holders at the Bachelor master and doctorate degree levels.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To apply, applicants must register themselves by using this given link: https://just.17gz.org/
- Supporting Documents: Interested applicants need to submit the following documents: Foreigner Physical Examination Form, Photocopy of passport, photo of the size used for passport, For undergraduate applicants, education level diploma, original or notarized copy, For graduate applicants: undergraduate transcript and Bachelor Degree Certificate, two recommendation letters, For doctorate program applicants: an original or notarized copy (in English or Chinese) of graduate transcript and Master Degree Certificate, two recommendation letters, Self-financed international pupils should name a trustee in China and provide a financial guarantee.
- Admission Requirements: Before applying for the free study applicants need to enrol at the university.
- Language Requirement: English language requirements for candidates is as follows: TOEFL 550 (IBT 80) or IELTS 5.5, but not required for native English speaker. Applicants of Chinese delivered programs should have recent HSK Level 4 certificate or HSK Junior-C certificate. Those who cannot meet this requirement can apply for Chinese language courses.
All applicants can check the table of awards: