Do you want to reach your educational goals while maximizing your financial aid? If yes, then you can join the Lim Kim San Memorial Scholarship provided by the Singapore Press Holdings Organization.
The program is open for Singaporean applicants who want to apply for the degree program in Singapore.
User Review( votes)
As the Press Foundation of Singapore, the Singapore Press Holdings Organization was founded on January 29, 2003. It is a registered charity and an Institution of Public Character.
Why should you join this program? They promote life-long learning in Singapore, particularly efforts to improve proficiency in English and the mother tongue. They also help to create a conducive and vibrant environment for creative and literary expression.
Application Deadline: April 30, 2020
- University or Organization: Singapore Press Holdings Organization
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Degree course
- Award: Full course fee and other stipends
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in Singapore
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from Singapore.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Degree course in language and humanities.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Open to Singapore citizens whose monthly family income is S$5,000 or less
- Good GCE ‘O’ and ‘A’ level/polytechnic results
- Consistently good co-curricular activities records
- Successful scholarship recipients are expected to serve society through volunteerism or community work during and after their studies.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the grant, applicants have to download the application form and send it to the Manager, Singapore Press Holdings Foundation, 1000 Toa Payoh North, Singapore 31899 or [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Provide your academic transcripts of previous degree certificate and national ID card.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must have good results in the annual examinations at the local universities.
- Language Requirement: Claimants must be proficient in written and spoken Singaporean language.
- Full course fees including tuition and examinations
- Living allowance of S$2,000 per annum
- Book allowance of S$300 per annum
- Subject to satisfactory behaviour and progress, the scholarship shall be tenable for the minimum period required by the scholar to complete the course of study for a first degree including, if applicable, the honours degree, but not exceeding a maximum of four years.
- Internship opportunities at Singapore Press Holdings (SPH) are also available for successful scholarship recipients upon request, and if there are suitable vacancies.