The Singapore Management University is thrilled to announce its SIS Excellence International Scholarship for the academic year 2020-2021. The program is open for both local and foreign students.
The scholarship program supports highly motivated students who want to undertake a full-time Bachelor of Science in the School of Information Systems.
Great opportunity for international students.
User Review( vote)
Founded in 2000, Singapore Management University is a world-class research university that offers a wide range of undergraduate, graduate and professional degree programs. It has over 30 research institutes and centers of excellence and customized corporate training.
Why at Singapore Management University? SMU provides both practical and theoretical knowledge in any study area. The university seeks energetic and passionate individuals who genuinely care about their community and who want to make a change that matters.
Application Deadline: May 31, 2020
- University or Organization: Singapore Management University
- Department: School of Information Systems
- Course Level: Bachelor Degree
- Award: $10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Singapore
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from all around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Scholarships are awarded to pursue a Bachelor of Science in Information Systems.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Full-time SMU first-year undergraduate student in the School of Information Systems.
- Good academic results.
- Good record of co-curricular activity and/or community service involvement.
- Good character record.
- With demonstrated financial need.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to be enlisted in this funding program, then you are recommended to take admission in the Bachelor of Science in Information Systems at the University. Special consideration for this scholarship will be given to applicants with demonstrated financial needs. After that applicants must submit a separate financial aid application via Applicant’s Self Service.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit secondary school examination results, high school examination results, university results (if any), school testimonials / extracurricular activity / co-curricular activity / special achievements/award records (if any), medical report, if you have any disabilities or major illness and criminal offence records (if any).
- Admission Requirements: Applicants are advised to check the admission requirements of the study program.
- Language Requirement: Applicants are required to take TOEFL or IELTS if they are from countries where English is not the medium of instruction. This requirement can be waived for students from English speaking undergraduate or master programs.
The university offers an award amount of $10,000 for full-time SMU first-year undergraduate students in the School of Information Systems.