This scholarship is authentically for Chinese students who want to apply for a postgraduate degree programme at Maynooth University. Students must have an exceptionally high percentage in the undergraduate degree before applying to be eligible to receive this award.
Maynooth University, also known as the National University of Ireland, started in 1997 with a mission to stay committed and dedicated to providing outstanding university education which challenges and supports all students to achieve their full potential and prepares them for life, work and citizenship, and for complexity, diversity and change, is ranked at 50 in the latest Times Higher Education.
Why choose to study at Maynooth University? Maynooth University is an age-old institute that has provided generations of students with excellent education and has changed the lives of each student. Students’ experience is the top priority of Maynooth, and it tries to guide the students to succeed academically and socially. It has continued to invest significantly in a wide range of technologically advanced facilities to cater to the ever-changing need for education.
Application Deadline: July 2021
- University or Organization: Maynooth University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: £2,000
- Number of Awards: 3
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Chinese
- The award can be taken in Ireland
- Eligible Countries: China.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants are eligible to apply for all postgraduate programmes available at Maynooth.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be new incoming students starting their first year of study.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students are asked to create a user account and log in to complete the application process. The applicants will be considered upon submission and selection of application.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official academic transcripts
- Official program completion certificate
- Mark sheets
- Birth certificate
- Passport copy
- Two recommendation letters
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must possess an undergraduate degree certificate with 80%+ to be admitted to a postgraduate programme at Maynooth.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS Academic – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 95
- TOEFL PBT – 585
- PTE Academic – 62
The university will give three lucky Chinese applicants a reduction of £2,000 in the tuition fee of the chose postgraduate degree programme at Maynooth.