With an intention to promote peace in Asia by recognizing international Asian students, the University of Texas is delighted to offer the Limura Peace Endowed Scholarship for the academic year 2023-2024.
The scholarship program is exclusively for international students from Asian and East Asian countries who want to continue their undergraduate studies in the USA at UTexas. The scholarship award of $5,000 will be given to the selected students.
Great offer for international candidates
User Review( votes)
The University of Texas at Austin is a provider of first-class education ranking among the 40 best universities in the world. UTexas aims to achieve excellence in the interrelated areas of undergraduate education, graduate education, research and public service.
Why choose to study at the University of Texas at Austin? UTexas is very committed to academic excellence and teaching and research. It is a leading research facility support cutting edge research in almost all disciplines of education. UTexas is highly preferred by not just domestic but also international students.
Application Deadline: 1st April 2023.
- University or Organization: University of Texas
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: $5,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Students from Asian and East Asian countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can undertake any undergraduate level program at UTexas.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have completed 2 semesters prior to the disbursement of the award.
- The applicants must have an undergraduate GPA of 2.0.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can apply to UTexas through the university portal or through the Coalition Application The applicants must submit the essay along with their admission application to be considered for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Essay of Involvement – What is your definition of promoting peace in Asia? Give examples. What organization/projects have you participated in that promoted peace? How do you plan to promote peace in your community based upon your experience here in the U.S.?
- High school transcripts
- Letters of recommendation
- Service project promoting peace in the community, either here in Austin or in applicants’ home country
- Admission Requirements: A minimum GPA of 3.0 and GRE or GMAT scores are required.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL – 79
- IELTS – 6.5
The University of Texas at Austin will present the winning applicants $5,000 towards the undergraduate programme fee at UTexas.